How to Clean iphone Speakers at Home

Easy To Clean iphone Speakers at Home

How to Clean Iphone Speakers

Hey guys welcome to my blog today I will tell you how to clean iPhone speakers at home, you know, very well nowadays every person likes iPhone because they look very pretty. His build quality and design are also good that’s the reason most of the persons are purchasing Apple I phone. sometimes it happens Apple iPhone voice is low because its speaker is dirty and dust is also Filled in the speaker. 

That is the reason our I phone voice becomes low. If we are clear that after this voice It will be good.

 

(1) If your I phone is waterproof so you can apply this formula first of all switch off your I phone then get wet and take a toothbrush and smoothly rub this on your I phone speaker after that Dry your I 

phone in the sun otherwise use a hair dryer. 

(2) Apply the same method but now you can't switch off your I phone now first of all get some drops of petrol and dip 3 to 4 drops on your speaker and take a brush and rub smoothly on the speaker as well as open an application  Fix my speaker  and run the app when you apply this method. This is working I'm

applying that method early 3 months. 

 

(3) Take a safety pin and remove all the dust and dirtiness that stay inside your I phone speaker. But doing slowly and smoothly because this is a great and easy formula to remove dirtiness in your I phone speaker keep in mind doing this method your I phone speaker stays safe. 

 

(4) This is a great method to clean your I phone speaker because by doing that you can clean your Your mic also together cleans your phone speaker. If you have I phone screwdriver then it's easy for you. Take a screwdriver and lose both of the I phone screws after that remove your I phone screen using the heating machine so you can see your speaker then you clean it easily. If you know how to open iphone

then it’s a formula for you. 

(5) If you want your I phone speaker cleans well and becomes like new without any struggle. So you can call the Apple service center and discuss the problems with your I phone speaker and Also tell other problems which you have facing with your phone. After the apple service agent visits your home and he will do service in front of you only in 30 minutes. 

So, guys, this is my blog for you on how to clean iPhone speakers I hope you will like these steps if you like my blog so please share this with your friends and family. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post